Our wide range of products has been designed to adapt and meet all your needs. We use high quality materials such as Sumbrella, Weblon and Ferrari, installed on structures of aluminum or galvanized metal. We make awnings for: individuals, communities, hotels, offices, businesses, architects, decorators and so on.
Dome Rounded Ends
Awning & Importance
-It cools home interiors, reduces A/C costs, low maintenance.
-It provides good health, by reducing excess heat,
-protects from Ultraviolet rays, rain, inclement weather and harsh sun.
-It provides shade, comfort, various levels of privacy and expands customer commercial space.
- Control the amount of light indoors
- Reduce temperatures both indoors and outdoors (up to 20 degrees)
- Protect people and furnishings from damaging UV rays, glare, sun and heat
- Save on electricity and air conditioning costs
- Add a colorful touch of style that fuses with any architectural style
- Add property value to your home or business
- Increase your outdoor living space
- Save on construction costs. Significantly less costly than most permanent construction, and it's like adding an extra room
- Rain protection - easy to keep light rain off your terrace, deck, patio, balcony, hot tub, poolside, and driveway
Care and maintenance of awnings:
- Remove dirt on the awnings as soon as possible.
- Use only cold or lukewarm water, mild soap and a brush to wash your awnings.
- Between deep cleanings, it's good to periodically rinse awnings with clear water.
- If you live in a warm, humid environment, it becomes necessary to clean your awnings frequently.
- We strongly recommend to remove the awning fabric when there are winds of more than 70 miles per hour.
- We strongly recommend to remove the awning fabric when there are winds of more than 70 miles per hour..